Improvements suggestion for DataChannels

From: <piranna@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 10:31:06 +0100
To: public-webrtc <public-webrtc@w3.org>
I've re-take my work with the DataChannels and I've got some
interrelated improvement suggestions to simplify it's API:

* list of current DataChannels on a PeerConnection object.
* attribute to identify if a DataChannel object was created by us or
by the remote PeerConnection object
* dispatch datachannel event also for locally created DataChannel objects

I've added a shim with the implementation of this three features. How
could I move forward its discussion?

Unix."
 Linus Tordvals, creador del sistema operativo Linux