Re: Panic between createOffer() and setLocalDescription()

I totally agree, setLocalDescription() purpose seems extrange to me (don't
you know who you are?!?!), and I also think that SDP, if used, should be
considered a closed, cryptic and inmutable blob, not allowing modifications
(I don't find SDP bad for itself except for being too verbose, but I find
bad the fact thay you need to manipulate it).

Send from my Samsung Galaxy Note II