Re: How to construct a RTCPeerConnectionIceEvent?

From: Adam Bergkvist <adam.bergkvist@ericsson.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 07:56:26 +0100
To: cowwoc <cowwoc@bbs.darktech.org>, "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>
On 2014-02-11 21:23, cowwoc wrote:
> Hi,
>
> http://www.w3.org/TR/webrtc/#rtcpeerconnectioniceevent states that
> RTCPeerConnectionIceEvent's constructor takes two arguments, but fails
> to define the first one ("type").
>
> What is the meaning of "type" and what are legal values?

It defines the "event type", or the purpose, of an event that uses the
RTCPeerConnectionIceEvent interface. We only use the type "icecandidate"
at the moment. An example where we use different event types, with the
same interface, is the MediaStreamEvent where we have "addstream" and
"removestream" as different types to describe the purpose of the event.

/Adam