Re: How to construct a RTCPeerConnectionIceEvent?

I'm trying to give my incoming/outgoing ICE candidates event handler a
consistent interface. In the case of locally-generated (outgoing) ICE
candidates I get a RTCPeerConnectionIceEvent from the browser. I was
hoping to generate the same for incoming ICE candidates.

I can always strip out the event and just pass the underlying candidate
but it's not clear whether RTCPeerConnectionIceEvent will contain
additional values in the future.

Gili