Re: Monitoring A/V sync issues and frame drops

Hi Dee,

Apologies for my tardiness, just catching up on emails.

On Fri, Aug 22, 2014 at 10:26 PM, Dee Cee <deeprcee@gmail.com> wrote:

> Varun - Thanks for your reply.
> I do see many statistics in statscollector.
> Some of them like bytes/packets sent are obvious but the other ones like bucket delay, playout delay etc aren't so obvious at first look. It requires some code digging which is going a bit slow.

Unfortunately, it does require digging into the code.

There are many standard RTP metrics (for example, burst/gap, etc.),
they are listed at
http://www.iana.org/assignments/rtcp-xr-block-types/rtcp-xr-block-types.xhtml#rtcp-xr-block-types-1

--
http://www.netlab.tkk.fi/~varun/