Proposed high level agenda for WebRTC teleconf

From: Stefan Håkansson LK <stefan.lk.hakansson@ericsson.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 11:37:58 +0000
To: "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>
What we would like to touch on the call Monday April 28 includes:

* May f2f meeting: how do we make best use it?
Ideas for things we could cover:
  - Track sending/receiving controllers (doohickeys)
  - Error reporting cases / experience
  - Issues that have caused interoperability problems
  - Stats
We would need people to prepare and lead discussions

* Schedule for moving to LC

*  Use of "constraint compromise" in WebRTC
  - Should we use constraints or "plain" dictionaries for initialization?
  - Do we need changes to parameters after initialization?

* Privacy and security sections in drafts
  - Discuss proposal (coming soon)

* AoB

Feedback and proposals is most welcome!