Fwd: [TPAC] Updates with URGENT NOTICE of evolving China visa requirements

The original content of the received message has been manually edited.

Note some important information about potential changing requirements
regarding the obtention of a visa for our next F2F meeting as part of
the TPAC week in Shenzhen week of November 11.

This also serves as a reminder to register for the meeting; do take into
account the delays for obtaining visas in your travel plans.

Dom