Re: stats for SCTP

On 11/13/2013 02:46 AM, Justin Uberti wrote:
> lgtm. chunks==SCTP data packets?
>
> I will update https://code.google.com/p/webrtc/issues/detail?id=1805
> accordingly.
>

> On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 5:07 PM, Martin Thomson
> <martin.thomson@gmail.com <mailto:martin.thomson@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     On 12 November 2013 13:16, Harald Alvestrand <harald@alvestrand.no
>     <mailto:harald@alvestrand.no>> wrote:
>     > Suggest streams opened and streams closed as separate vars
>
>     Agreed.

I've updated the wiki page:

http://www.w3.org/2011/04/webrtc/wiki/Stats#WebRTC_Statistics_-_version_3

The need for channels opened and closed caused the creation of a global
stats object corresponding to a PeerConnection; in the tradition of all
such objects, I guess it will accumulate more variables....

I couldn't figure out how to make "chunks" precisely defined, so I left
them out for now. If the SCTP experts have something to point at, I'll
consider adding them back. Not sure how valuable they are.