Re: Screen sharing and application control

Thanks for the clarification :-)

So, here the key is the point that's the local app the one that's
explicitly fetching the event and sending it remotely, instead of being
fetch automatically for example with WebRTC and a "requestRemoteKeyboard",
isn't it? Currently there are some tricks to be able to do snapshots of the
full screen and you can send them remotely, so what's the diference with
being done automatically with getUserMedia()? The fact that are a sequence
of frames instead of a stream?

I agree there's a privacy concern here that needs to be fixed, but moving
the dust under the carpet of a plugin is not the solution.

Send from my Samsung Galaxy Note II