RTC in Web workers

From: <piranna@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2013 10:05:03 +0100
To: public-webrtc <public-webrtc@w3.org>
I asked for this several months ago on the W3C public-WebRTC mail list (
https://groups.google.com/forum/m/#!msg/discuss-webrtc/1hnewM6xxf8/nzNg6tcxC6wJ),
and the final answer was that we should wait until the specification
was
more stable before going into more problems. Since now Chrome & Firefox are
interoperable with audio & video and with DataChannels (with some problems
for big data, but small messages of some kb can be exchanged) I think now
it's the moment to start talking about it.

I would like to be able to have it working specially on SharedWorkers and
ServiceWorkers ( https://github.com/slightlyoff/ServiceWorker ).