ACTION-88: Remove '?' characters from all dictionaries

From: Adam Bergkvist <adam.bergkvist@ericsson.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 15:46:40 +0100
To: <public-webrtc@w3.org>
Hi

I'm not really sure how to proceed with this one; I'm mainly thinking of
the word *all* in the action title. :)

I suspect we have a bunch of unmotivated nullable dictionary members
that should be removed. For example, nullable members in EventInit
dictionaries where the corresponding attribute on the event is not nullable.

But we also have numeric members like maxRetransmits where we want to
represent a value that is not set.

var chann = pc.createDataChannel("foo", {}); // no maxRetransmits set

chann.maxRetransmits // null (or could we have it "undefined"?)

/Adam