Doodle for WebRTC teleconf

From: Stefan Håkansson LK <stefan.lk.hakansson@ericsson.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 15:01:22 +0000
To: "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>
As discussed at TPAC last week, I've put up a poll for an teleconf:

http://doodle.com/h76xmz7b2xgdu773

The main topic of the call is planned to be the scoping discussion, and
for it to be effective we really need a well defined set of
functionality that we could discuss if it is part of v1 or not. I
created an ACTION: https://www.w3.org/2011/04/webrtc/track/actions/109
to ensure this (even though it is not recorded in the minutes I think
that is what we said).

Please respond by Monday (the plan is to have a meeting that is no
longer than 1h30m).

Stefan