Re: Using tracks instead of streams

I was imaging just one class that covered both sending and receiving. If we have both MediaStreamTrackSenders and MediaStreamTrackReceivers, what does it like for something that is sendrecv stream. Take the example of just a simple 2 way voice call for example. ( I'm not saying there is a problem here - I just want to see what it would look like as it's different that I was imagining )