Re: icecandidate event with no candidate

I haven't yet found a scenario where that's really important. If you lose
connectivity on one transport but not another, it's theoretically possible
you could take different actions (i.e. losing audio vs video), but that
could ripple pretty far (e.g. need to createOffer to restart just a single
transport).

In short, my general feeling is that the existing oniceconnectionstate
callback is sufficient for the current API. If we do a lower-level API in
the future, we could expose these additional details.