RE: Request for input on status on Futures implementations

Microsoft has been following the discussion on Futures closely both through the W3C and the discussions at TC39 (ECMAScript), and while we don't comment on plans for implementation, I can say that we are generally supportive of the idea.

-----Original Message-----
From: Stefan Håkansson LK [mailto:stefan.lk.hakansson@ericsson.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2013 1:32 AM
To: public-media-capture@w3.org; public-webrtc@w3.org
Subject: Request for input on status on Futures implementations

Hi!

As you all know we're planning for a conference call on Futures Wed next week.

One item on the agenda is:

2. Implementation plans/status

We'd like to hear what the plans and status regarding implementation of Futures are, so implementors/vendors: please share what you can in a response to this email.

Stefan for the chairs