RE: [rtcweb] draft-ietf-rtcweb-rtp-usage: CSRC in the API?

Harald wrote:
>On 02/27/2013 07:16 PM, Cullen Jennings (fluffy) wrote:
>> I think this is very useful for a bunch of things in conferences. I'd like to see an API so the CSRC list for outgoing RTP can be set on a per track basis, and the API allows the JS to get the CSRC of most recently received RTP packets for a given PC-Track and also be nice to have a callback any time the received CSRC changes.
>>

>I'm sorry, I'm not paying this bill of goods. "A bunch of things" is not a specification.

I'd also like to note that we have the id's of MediaStreamTrack's (MST). So if there is a need to tell the receiver of a MST certain things about it, such as what sources contributed if a certain MST represents a mix, this info could be brought using any means (e.g the data channel), and the receiving end would be able to know what MST the info is valid for.

Stefan