Re: SDP wrapper? Object-oriented API?

From: <piranna@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 18:44:30 +0200
To: Christer Holmberg <christer.holmberg@ericsson.com>
Cc: Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc@aliax.net>, cowwoc <cowwoc@bbs.darktech.org>, Roman Shpount <roman@telurix.com>, Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>, public-webrtc <public-webrtc@w3.org>, Frédéric Luart <frederic.luart@apizee.com>
>>> No, and it should not. You need to code "something" or use any
>>> available JS library.
>>
>> :-(
>
> Have you ever seen a JavaScript App without any code??? :)

Lol :-P Yes, I know what you say, I was "sad" because the fact or
don't have any option regarding to the signaling channel, and be
forced not only to deploy or use a signaling server but also work with
the signaling offer/answer. I'm just working only with DataChannels,
so all this things are a little bit cumbersome since I'm ready just
with the default options, so I don't know why I should worry about
offer/answer mechanism or ICEcandidates or this sort of things at all
since I only want to create a connection with the other peer and start
working from that point, no more :-/

Unix."
– Linus Tordvals, creador del sistema operativo Linux