RE: SDP wrapper? Object-oriented API?

Hi Gili,

Do you already have some use cases where you need SDP manipulation ?

Fred

From: cowwoc [mailto:cowwoc@bbs.darktech.org]
Sent: lundi 17 juin 2013 17:05
To: public-webrtc@w3.org
Subject: Re: SDP wrapper? Object-oriented API?

Hi Fred,

    A good first step but I'm not looking for an API that wraps all of WebRTC. I just want the SDP portion wrapped.

Thanks,
Gili

On 17/06/2013 8:51 AM, Frédéric Luart wrote:

Hello Ken,

We started to develop a WebRTC JavaScript library which is available at www.apirtc.com

We are experts on VoIP and one of our objectives in the development of this library is to bring our expertise to Web developers and solve specific VoIP issues

We plan to add this “SDP manipulation” feature on our API so let us know if we can help on this subject

Fred