Documents in scope for Futures discussion

From: Stefan Håkansson LK <stefan.lk.hakansson@ericsson.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2013 11:14:53 +0200
To: "public-media-capture@w3.org" <public-media-capture@w3.org>, "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>
Hi,

just as input/background for the call later today I thought I should
list the documents that are in development by the Media Capture TF and
the WebRTC WG.

"Media Capture and Streams". Several implementations available. Used a
lot. Ambition to go to Last Call in late Q2/early Q3 2013.

"WebRTC 1.0". Several implementations available. Used a lot. Ambition to
go to Last Call during second half of 2013.

"MediaStream Recording API". No implementations (AFAIK), no use, no last
call plan.

"MediaStream Image Capture". No implementations (AFAIK), no use, no last
call plan.

Br,
Stefan