Re: First agenda draft Boston f2f meeting

On 2013-01-16 12:31, Harald Alvestrand wrote:
> On 01/15/2013 08:51 PM, DRUTA, DAN wrote:
>> Hi Stefan,
>>
>> I would like to suggest squeezing one more topic in the agenda for
>> WebRTC.
>> We got some good discussions on the list related to your proposal for
>> the Priority API but it will be useful if we get some face to face
>> conversation going and see if we can capture some consensus points.
> Dan,
>
> we considered that, but we couldn't figure out what was of lesser
> importance so that we could reduce its timeslot.

That is right, what could be added is that we tried to cover what would
be relevant given the parallel discussions proposed for the
RTCWEB-MMUSIC part of the meeting.

There is nothing about priority on that agenda, if it was added I think
we should consider bumping it up in priority(!) for our discussions in
the WebRTC WG part of the meeting.