Re: Format of candidate-attribute string

every rev of the spec breaks all the running code so I am a long ways from worrying about backwards compatibility at this point - lets just do the right things even if that causes some small amount of pain. That said, I don't care much what we do on this but I think it needs to be resolved in the IETF trickily ice draft you and others are writing.