What is missing for building "real" services?

From: Stefan Håkansson LK <stefan.lk.hakansson@ericsson.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2013 06:50:19 +0000
To: "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>
During the telechat last Thursday some persons said that WebRTC is
sufficient to do demos, but not sufficient for building a "real" service
on top of.

I would really like to know more. If you can't build a service on top
off WebRTC I think we have failed. Would anyone care to expand a bit on
what is missing/wrongly designed? And explain the context/use-case.

Stefan (speaking for himself only)