Re: When is the remote video resolution/size known?

From: Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc@aliax.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 22:43:22 +0100
To: "Cullen Jennings (fluffy)" <fluffy@cisco.com>
Cc: "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>
2013/12/10 Cullen Jennings (fluffy) <fluffy@cisco.com>:
> I'm not sure but this is a good question. Related to that seems if the far side changes the resolution it is sending due to bandwidth management reasons, does the JS get any notifications to let you now it changed size.

You are totally right. Even more:

Try joining any available WebRTC demo from a Chrome browser in Android
(in landscape orientation) so you see 4:3 resolution (widht 4 / height
3).
Once you see your own video change the orientation of your mobile to
portrait. Voila!!, in that moment you will see how your video changes
fmo 4:3 to 3:4 (width 3 / height 4).

So the real question is: is there any MediaStream or MediaStreamTrack
to detect video resolution/size change?

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc@aliax.net>