PeerConnection on WebWorker

From: <piranna@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 13:31:38 +0200
To: public-webrtc <public-webrtc@w3.org>, Luis López Fernández <luis.lopez@urjc.es>
On February 24th I asked/proposed about the posibility of using
PeerConnection objects and in particular DataChannels from inside a
WebWorker (http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webrtc/2013Feb/0068.html)
being the final conclusion that it would be better to wait until the
"basic functionality" works before moving to add this feature. It has
pass 6 months and now we have audio & video interoperability between
Chrome & Firefox and DataChannels interoperability should be ready in
just some days or weeks since now both implementations use SCTP
transport channels. Would it be now a good moment to discuss about the
posibility of create and use PeerConnection and DataChannels objects
from inside WebWorkers?

Greetings, Jesús Leganés Combarro "piranna".

Unix."
– Linus Tordvals, creador del sistema operativo Linux