Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-alvestrand-constraints-resolution-03.txt

From: Harald Alvestrand <harald@alvestrand.no>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 14:26:33 +0200
To: "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>
CC: "rtcweb@ietf.org" <rtcweb@ietf.org>
I have updated my description of how to do resolution negotiation with
input from -unified-plan and from the newly updated constraints update API.

Comments welcome, but preferably on one mailing list; since this has
turned into mainly API usage, I think the discussion should go on
public-webrtc if it's not specifically about the SDP components.

           Harald