RE: Transport related API need

Hi Stefan,

Sorry for the slow response it is holiday season.

The use case is simply the case where the application does not want the offer to include bundling which could be for example in a case where interworking with anything that does not do bundling be it the legacy world or a conference server that does not bundle. This could also be because of QoS requirements etc.

It should I know be possible for the receiver of the offer to ignore the bundle option and everything to work but I believe there should be a clean API that can be used to tell the browser not to even attempt bundling without relying on the application to modify SDP.

Regards
Andy