Transport related API need

From: Stefan Håkansson LK <stefan.lk.hakansson@ericsson.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2013 13:54:08 +0000
To: "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>
Hi,

some time back we issued a call for input on things there is a desire to
be able to control (without SDP mangling) [1]. We asked for input on
"why", "what" and "how".

I just went through the "what" part of the responses, and compiled the
list at [2]. Is there anything I missed?

(Note, there were also input saying that this can't be discussed until
the SDP is defined, and other input saying SDP should go away - but I
think having this list is valuable anyway)

Stefan

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webrtc/2013Jul/0176.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/2011/04/webrtc/wiki/Transport_Control