Re: SDP DataChannels - where is protocol=webrtc-datachannel registered?

From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2013 23:43:51 +0200
To: public-webrtc@w3.org
On 8/3/13 8:11 AM, Eric Rescorla wrote:

> It's probably better to look at the SDP from Firefox because Chrome doesn't
> currently implement the  data channel specification. Here is what the
> Firefox
> SDP looks like:

> m=application 51189 DTLS/SCTP 5000
> a=fmtp:5000 protocol=webrtc-datachannel;streams=16

Where is this syntax for fmtp defined? According to
draft-ietf-mmusic-sctp-sdp-04 I think this should be:

   a=sctpmap:5000 webrtc-datachannel streams=16

IIUC there is intended to be a registry somewhere of legal values for
the protocol name on this line (webrtc-datachannel and any other valid
ones). Where is that?

	Thanks,
	Paul