RE: New version of Peer Connection draft

Ultimately it is the responsibility of the W3C to provide (or not provide) a specification that can be used to produce a browser that implements the specification and JavaScript code that uses it. Right now, no such specification exists.

> So I don't think we should specc that up in this document, but I agree to that
> in many cases the references are missing.

Not only are references missing but, as I point out in several of the bugs, the references provided are wholly inadequate if one wanted to, for instance, write a web browser that implemented the specification.

Matthew Kaufman