Re: Client/server (non-p2p) video

From: Kevin Day <kevinday@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 19:38:24 -0500
Cc: public-webrtc@w3.org
To: Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>
In our case, the capturing does happen in a web browser. We currently use a Flash applet embedded in a larger JavaScript based page to do the streaming. Not requiring the end users (either broadcasting or receiving) to install any software is hugely important, and why we're using Flash now.

-- Kevin