Re: First agenda draft f2f TPAC

Stefan,

We also need to plan some time to discuss Identity (this was discussed on
the call the other day, but I guess it got lost).  I think it's in
pretty good shape
but there are some smaller issues that are still open, I think.

Here's an agenda item:

* Identity
  * Provider registration
  * Message passing details
  * Priority order
  * Interaction with certificate-based authentication

This seems like about 60 minutes worth of stuff.

Thanks,
-Ekr