Re: Privacy and browser use of contents of the video session

There may be a more general concern here, that browsers should not capture "snapshots" of interactive sessions. E.g., you can imagine a snapshot of a chat session might be problematic, and (to stretch the space here a bit) you could imagine a similar "thumbnail" interface for non-sighted users but using audio, and snippets of voice call/chat sessions might get caught.

best, Joe

--
Joseph Lorenzo Hall
Senior Staff Technologist