Re: Proposed update to API spec for JSEP

Thanks a lot, Cullen!

Would you care to summarize any significant differences  between this
and ietf-jsep-00?
(the ones I noticed were using enumerated strings in the API, and the
use of MediaConstraints as the type of the argument to startIce - both
seem reasonable to me, but we need another constraint value for the "no
relay" case).