Re: Proposal for API for Data

ISTM that there are very important use cases for the data API that have nothing whatever to do with delivering media.  I don't necessarily have any objection to borrowing concepts from media delivery into the media API, but I see no advantage to it.  The data API should stand on its own and should make sense to a JS developer who is otherwise ignorant of RTC.

Cary.