Re: Use Bugzilla to Track Changes

On 06/20/2012 08:49 PM, Li Li wrote:

> Since we have a FPWD [1],  I hope we can treat any changes to it,
> either feature improvements or editorial fixes, as a process of fixing
> bugs through the Bugzilla database [2].

There have been a few suggestions along those lines.
The current split (which is a draft procedure) is described here:

http://www.w3.org/2011/04/webrtc/wiki/Tracker_usage_guidelines

Note that this is NOT the one you suggest; in particular, experience in
certain other groups has led to the realization that sometimes it is not
good to have just anyone raise bugs - it can quickly lead to both an
overload of bugs and reopening of old issues (whether intended or not).