: Name of MediaStream

From: Sunyang (Eric) <eric.sun@huawei.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 02:16:33 +0000
To: "Cullen Jennings (fluffy)" <fluffy@cisco.com>, "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>
I think mediastream is ok, changing the name is really not necessary, we need to change ""media capture and streams" and "webrtc specification if we change the name.
"
: Cullen Jennings (fluffy) [mailto:fluffy@cisco.com]
ʱ: 2012620 5:21
ռ: public-webrtc@w3.org
: Name of MediaStream

WebRTC uses media stream to mean something much different than what RTP means by the same words and this causes lots of confusion. What do people people think of the idea of changing the name to something like

TrackGroup or SynchronizationGroup