Re: [ACTION-43] (sdp related objects and global namespace) - way forward

From: Harald Alvestrand <harald@alvestrand.no>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 13:40:09 +0200
To: Adam Bergkvist <adam.bergkvist@ericsson.com>
CC: Anant Narayanan <anant@mozilla.com>, Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>, "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>
Meta-level comment:

We've already put things into our specs that required Tommy to fix bugs
in other people's Javascript implementations; no other spec had ever
exercised that particular pattern.

I'd like to avoid that as much as possible; we're treading enough new
ground by doing the RTC part of WebRTC that I don't want to take on
treading new ground in how we define interfaces.

                 Harald