Re: [ACTION-43] (sdp related objects and global namespace) - way forward

From: Randell Jesup <randell-ietf@jesup.org>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2012 00:24:17 -0400
To: "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>
On 6/15/2012 8:44 PM, Bjoern Hoehrmann wrote:
> * Justin Uberti wrote:
>> On this topic of the global namespace, other Web APIs (e.g. WebGL) dump far
>> more names into the global namespace. I don't think that 2 additional names
>> is worth spending a lot of time debating. Either prefix them, or leave them
>> as-is.
> (This seems quite correct to me.)

I usually don't email for this, but....

justin++

even though I do think there are people who will use this who have no
idea how to deploy a turn server (and could care less about operating a
"communication service").  :-)

Just do something semi-reasonable and move on.

--
Randell Jesup
randell-ietf@jesup.org