Re: PeerConnection should extend EventTarget

From: Adam Bergkvist <adam.bergkvist@ericsson.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 10:11:32 +0200
To: SUN Yang <sun.yang.nj@gmail.com>
CC: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>, "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>
Hi

PeerConnection does implement EventTarget. The actual "implements
statement" is located at the very end of chapter 4 (a bit off). I think
we should put that in the same idl section as the actual PeerConnection
interface.

The DataChannel, on the other hand, does not implement EventTarget
(which it should do).

/Adam