Re: Revised getUserMedia editor's draft available

Hi Dan and all

My question is : using MediaTrackConstrainst instead of option is for what
purpose?
To my opinion, it seems make the constraint complex and more difficult for
understanding compared with previous edition.

What's more,
why

dictionary MediaTrackConstraints {    dictionary
MediaTrackConstraintSet? mandatory
<http://dev.w3.org/2011/webrtc/editor/getusermedia.html#widl-MediaTrackConstraints-mandatory>;
   sequence<MediaTrackConstraint>?     optional
<http://dev.w3.org/2011/webrtc/editor/getusermedia.html#widl-MediaTrackConstraints-optional>;
};

in MediaTrackConstraints object, the 2 parameters have different type, can
you telll me the real difference for these 2 parameters?I can not get the
meaning from the existing text?

thanks
Yang
Huawei