Re: UI Problem - media types of incoming connection

From: Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 11:11:45 -0700
To: Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com>, Cullen Jennings <fluffy@cisco.com>
Cc: public-webrtc@w3.org
> On Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 9:21 AM, Cullen Jennings <fluffy@cisco.com> wrote:
> SDP. I think we all agree this sounds pretty gross.

Yes.  The correct answer is to do what Jim suggests.

I'm still wondering if I'll ever acquire stockholm syndrome with
respect to SDP as you seem to have.  "I know he's abusing me, but I
know that he really loves me."

On 1 June 2012 09:26, Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com> wrote:
> Would this be conditioned on the local properties?

Just create an answer if you wanted to show what the session could
look like.  Your choice.