Re: PeerConnection example

I've just updated my own sample at
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1L3lMBINuLn2S7EO4APWTUaPcUMV0Ke1q2zCzZaYYba8/editto
use the latest API draft.

This sample is similar to the sample in the editor's draft, but it also
demonstrates several call setup enhancements that we have discussed, such
as trickle candidates and PRANSWER, so it should be a decent test of the
API.

Please take a look and leave comments in the document "Insert -> Comment"
if you see anything that I got wrong regarding the spec.

Known issue: I am not currently setting the createProvisionalAnswer flag
when creating a PRANSWER, since I'm not sure it's actually needed. I am
simply setting the type to "pranswer" when applying the PRANSWER.

On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 8:53 AM, Adam Bergkvist <adam.bergkvist@ericsson.com