RESPONSE SUMMARY: Remove numeric constants from WebRTC API

From: Harald Alvestrand <harald@alvestrand.no>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 18:53:33 +0100
To: "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>
Now that was not a very decisive response.

Total respondents:

- Stefan Hakansson: Yes
- Cullen Jennings: Whatever Hickson will do for HTML5
- Justin Uberti: What Cullen said
- Dom: Keep readyState numeric for consistency with XMLHttpRequest and
the HTML5 media element, keep other states numeric for internal consistency.

4 people, 2 diverging opinions and 2 who want to point to someone else's
decision.
I don't see a consensus here. More opinions? Should we pass the question
on to HTML and WebApps?

                   Harald