Re: webrtc meeting Feb 1st

Some logistics:

The location will be at Google's office campus in Mountain View,
California.  At the moment, we're scheduled for a room called "Beacon
Rock" in building GWC5 (that's "Google West Campus,building 5)". A
Google search for directions to  "Google Bldg GWC5 Lobby, Mountain
View, CA 94043" will direct you to the correct place to check in.

Harald and Stefan