Re: Minimizing the protocol (Re: Data API)

I'd rather see it done in SDP as you were proposing - otherwise we end up reinventing the whole thing for no good reasons. And I think the SDP can associated the label with the correct SCTP channel. It will be trivial and not require any code that we did not have to already write for the RTP.