From: rtcweb-bounces@ietf.org [mailto:rtcweb-bounces@ietf.org] On Behalf Of Ravindran, Parthasarathi
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2012 12:58 AM
To: Randell Jesup; rtcweb@ietf.org; public-webrtc@w3.org
Subject: Re: [rtcweb] JSEP-02: New offer and answer to previous offer [was: JSEP-02: SDP_PRANSWER and FEDEX use-case]

Randell,

It is possible to implement parallel forking by keeping only one answer active in the offerer side at the given time. I attached one of the example "18x with SDP and 2xx with different SDP" for your reference which will map to serial forking. Please let me know your concern about ICE interaction concern here.

I'll send multiple 18x with SDP and one 2xx with SDP response JSEP example using UPDATE O/A mechanism ASAP for clarity on parallel forking (assumption: multiple answer for single offer is supported in JSEP).

Thanks
Partha