RE: [rtcweb] JSEP-02: SDP_PRANSWER and FEDEX use-case

From: Christer Holmberg <christer.holmberg@ericsson.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 07:42:17 +0100
To: "Hutton, Andrew" <andrew.hutton@siemens-enterprise.com>, "Ravindran, Parthasarathi" <pravindran@sonusnet.com>, Cullen Jennings <fluffy@iii.ca>
CC: "rtcweb@ietf.org" <rtcweb@ietf.org>, "public-webrtc@w3.org" <public-webrtc@w3.org>

Hi,

In my opinion, even if we do need SDP_PRANSWER (Cullen may have convinced me that there is a need for it :), I don't think it should have an implicit "recvonly" meaning.

PRANSWER or ANSWER, I think we shall use the SDP direction attribute (or some other explicit elements) to indicate media direction.

Regards,

Christer