From: rtcweb-bounces@ietf.org [mailto:rtcweb-bounces@ietf.org] On Behalf Of Justin Uberti
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2012 12:54 AM
To: public-webrtc@w3.org; rtcweb@ietf.org
Cc: Cullen Jennings (fluffy)
Subject: [rtcweb] Joint JSEP draft posted

I've just uploaded a -02 version of the JSEP draft, to which Cullen Jennings has agreed to sign on as a co-author. This draft includes a few specific changes suggested by Cullen to ensure that JSEP can be used to create applications that are RFC 3264-compliant, if desired.

The draft is available at http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-uberti-rtcweb-jsep-02. Please refer to this latest version of the document when responding to the JSEP call for consensus.

Best regards,

--justin