From: Jim Barnett [Jim.Barnett@genesyslab.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2012 5:43 PM
To: Christer Holmberg; rtcweb@ietf.org; public-webrtc@w3.org
Subject: RE: [rtcweb] JSEP-01: Release of non-needed ICE candidates

In section 6.1.9 of the latest JSEP draft, the startICE() function allows the JS app to specify which types of candidates it wants,  so your app can avoid getting turn candidates in the first place.  I would also assume that the browser could/would release un-needed resources when setRemoteDescription is called.

-          Jim