Re: [MMUSIC] SDP work needed for WebRTC stuff

I feel like the priorities here are kind of confused.

It seems to me that the purpose of having a physical interim is to resolve
issues that are hard to resolve on the list or teleconferences. As I
mentioned
earlier, the SDP issues are the most important to resolve now and have
also proven to be among the most intractable. How does it make sense
to try to resolve those at a "virtual" interim while having people fly
to a "physical" interim for three days?

I would strongly encourage the chairs to figure out how to have at least
one of the days of this interim devoted solely to resolving the SDP
issues (really, my preference would be to take these issues one at
a time and do nothing else until they are resolved!). I'm not expert
enough at the RAI WG mechanics to know what's required, so perhaps
this requires making this also an MMUSIC interim or a mini-RAI interim,
but if so that's what we should do, even if it means we need to reschedule
or move it.

Best,
-Ekr